Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogger’s Group Buzz


Last Saturday Me and three new friend were have a small first gather in nearby coffee shop supermarket which we’ve discussed all about blogging topics like how it is done what are the new ins and out in blogging many more that related to marketing which is four of us are exchange of ideas which make me so fun at the same time we’ve learned a lot. That I’ve suggested that why don’t we do it once in a month to gather and meet up for making and sharing if their concern and new in blogging by helping each other as a team.

Actually this three new friend of mine I’ve meet them in a seminar tackles about blogging and internet marketing which I really wanted so much to learned about it which I’ve spend so much money of just to attend those seminar which It is very itchy on my budget but it’s worth for it . After that seminar I asked them their number and asked to teach me what their part about blogging which I am  very that they are very interested to teach me and impart their learned and know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured