Friday, January 20, 2012

To be Powerful

In this past few weeks that i stayed here in other countries which is my first time everything working outside, enviroment, which one of happening a major major lesson until now it's still refresh in my mind and also to myself. And that word is "POWER"  where he did use or to show how he is up now and use maybe scared tactics where i did major mistake action to him .When he did to me i ask myself is that really person who is very powerful to use or manipulate a small person with an unfair fight .

  At this moment I keeping asking how to be powerful ? some say you can have if you money, friends, position that not to turn them or defend themselves but for me it's just only temporary and hard to maintain which any moment you can feel down without notice.If i have those i would used in proper way and help other or service for . they say " a great power comes a great responsibility" .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured