Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rejection

This past few days I have been applying to look for new job which been lay off in my previous job that I been there almost 6 years . And then first week of  May I applied in call center which turns out rejected and then the next day again rejected and so forth

So I begin realized of this processed that it so hard to rejected  which you think or wanted something  it feels hurt as the pain in goes sometimes you get cry because they said it's failure , sometimes we have feeling the " Why me " question . But they said it's a blessing coz maybe there a lesson it's sound negative but inner core of  being rejected it has positive which we configure out later. 

Sometimes I asked to myself  why should we going of this process to being rejected ?and how we should we deal for it ?  but for me i know for sure there 's a good light of this dark tunnel of being rejected



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured