Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sadness Day of Sadness Time

My day was very challenging today which i have lesson more eventhough its a hard to accept in my part but i have to let go the thing that im lost which i mean my cellphone which almost mine and keep for 5 years which then i realize all the things of this material things is temporary .


I hope that person who gets my sentimental value cellfone thing GOD bless You and Praise what you doing to me : ) what im worrying now is the list of contact person and the little business in eload which i dunno what to do there is so many question puff in my head but i have to do it and must do this to start from the beginning i know there is a lesson behind this which i cannot answer today or next day but i believe there is something of this situation .

Which I have to answer and face this consequences that i created by it im thankful for this what happens of mine .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured